- Product Description
DJI O3 Air Unit
Integrating DJI's cutting-edge video transmission technology in a compact and lightweight body, the DJI O3 Air Unit takes your FPV experience to new heights. Enjoy excellent high-definition video transmission from extended distances with low latency. The O3 Air Unit takes a leap forward in imaging performance with its 1/1.7-inch sensor, 155° super-wide FOV, flagship video technology, and other upgrades.  It is also compatible with a wide range of products and delivers a video transmission solution that helps you to fully release your aerial creativity.
Powered by Flagship Video Transmission
Equipped with DJI O3+ Video Transmission, the DJI O3 Air Unit provides a host of powerful video transmission capabilities. Control your drone with snappy responsiveness and get a crisp, ultra-sharp live feed. The 2T2R omnidirectional antennas further ensure the stability and smoothness of video transmission within the signal coverage range.
H.265 Video Transmission
Max Video Transmission Range
Ultra-Low-Latency Video Transmission
Max Video Transmission Bitrate
Seeing is Believing
The DJI O3 Air Unit features a video transmission resolution of up to 1080p, while maintaining a high frame rate of 100 fps. It also supports the H.265 video coding format, presenting additional clarity and smoothness in your live view.
Go the Extra Mile
Fly farther and explore more with the DJI O3 Air Unit's extended 10km transmission range. It can even automatically select the frequency band to use the optimal signal,  and it delivers excellent anti-interference performance. The stable, long-range connection gives you peace of mind as you fly and lets you enjoy distant scenery in the palm of your hand.
Level-Up Your Visuals
1/1.7-inch Sensor, 12.7mm Equivalent Focal Length, f/2.8 Aperture
The DJI O3 Air Unit features upgraded imaging specs across the board. The air unit camera module is equipped with 20 GB of built-in storage as well as a 1/1.7-inch sensor to present richer details and high-quality imagery. It supports 4K/60fps video and shoots 155° super-wide FOV footage for stunning visual effects.  In addition, D-Cinelike color mode provides more creative freedom for color grading, allowing you to more flexibly edit and adjust your footage.
Elevate Your Creations
The O3 Air Unit camera module can be used with the DJI Avata ND Filters Set (ND8/16/32).  Made of high-quality materials, the ND filters present true color details and light-dark contrast, providing flexible aperture control and exposure selection.
Fine Tune Your Experience
The DJI O3 Air Unit supports Canvas mode, allowing you to customize the on-screen display information of your DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2. Adjust the PID parameters and set up the system to suit your style.
Packed with Power
The DJI O3 Air Unit offers vast compatibility in a lightweight and compact body for flexible combinations and assembly. When used with DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, you can enjoy complete mobility. 
Air Unit Weight (camera module included) - Approx. 36.4 g
Air Unit Dimensions - 32.5×30.5×14.5 mm
Camera Module Dimensions - 21.2×20×19.5 mm
Compatible with Multiple DJI Devices
DJI Goggles 2
Enjoy next-level comfort and convenience with DJI Goggles 2. Now smaller, lighter, and equipped with Micro-OLED screens so you experience outstanding clarity as you navigate the sky.
DJI FPV Goggles V2
Featuring DJI O3 image transmission for high-definition, low-latency, long-distance transmission, and strong anti-interference capabilities.
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
The ultra-low-latency remote features Hall effect control sticks with an ergonomic design to offer high-accuracy control. Unlock M Mode to fly with freedom and achieve more advanced maneuvers.
Effective Pixels: 48 MP
Equivalent Focal Length: 12.7 mm
Focal Length: 2.34 mm
Focus Mode: FF
Focus Range: 0.6 m to ∞
With DJI Goggles 2:
With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
Approx. 8.3 g (coaxial cable included)
Air Unit (camera module excluded): Approx. 28 g
Air Unit (camera module included): Approx. 36.4 g
Antenna: Approx. 3 g
Transmission Module (L×W×H): 32.5×30.5×14.5 mm
Camera Module (L×W×H): 21.2×20×19.5 mm
Coaxial Cable: 115 mm
3-in-1 Cable: 100 mm
Antenna: 85 mm
2.400-2.4835 GHz (RX only)
5.725-5.850 GHz (RX and TX) 
Transmission Power (EIRP)
FCC: < 33 dBm
CE: < 14 dBm
SRRC: < 30 dBm
End-to-End Latency 
With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
810p/120fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is lower than 28 ms.
810p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is lower than 40 ms.
With DJI Goggles 2:
1080p/100fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is as low as 30 ms.
1080p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is as low as 40 ms.
Max Video Transmission Range 
10 km (FCC), 2 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC)
Supported Flight Control System
Only compatible with controllers that support Betaflight. For more information, check the product FAQ.
-10º to 40º C (14° to 104° F)
Supports auto mode
Supports manual mode: 40 MHz: 1 channel; 20 MHz: 3 channels; 10 MHz: 3 channels
Channel 1: 5794.5 MHz
20 MHz/10 MHz:
Channel 1: 5768.5 MHz
Channel 2: 5804.5 MHz
Channel 3: 5839.5 MHz
Supported SD Cards
microSD (up to 256 GB)
Recommended microSD Cards
SanDisk Extreme U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas Go!Plus U3 V30 A2 64GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 64GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 128GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 256GB microSDXC
Samsung PRO Plus V30 U3 V30 A2 256GB microSDXC
Supported DJI Goggles
DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2
Supported DJI Remote Controller
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
IN THE BOX
DJI O3 Air Unit Camera Module × 1
DJI O3 Air Unit Transmission Module × 1
DJI O3 Air Unit Antenna × 1
DJI O3 Air Unit 3-in-1 Cable × 1
* When recording with a high resolution and high frame rate, the product may overheat and stop recording due to the relatively high power consumption. If this occurs, please return and land in time to cool down. Additionally, please take effective heat dissipation measures and avoid blocking ventilation holes.
1. The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3 and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; or when the aspect ratio is 16:9 and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
2. Compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Goggles V2, and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which are sold separately.
3. Using DJI Goggles 2 and tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference.
4. FCC-compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference.
5. Tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference. Video transmission latency data varies with different goggles. With DJI Goggles 2 at 1080p/100fps video transmission quality, the lowest video transmission latency is 30 ms. With DJI FPV Goggles V2 at 810p/120fps video transmission quality, video transmission latency is less than 28 ms.
6. Tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference. Video transmission bitrate varies depending on the operating environment.
7. Some countries or regions do not support 5.8 GHz. Please check, confirm, and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before use.
8. 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3 and only support that of 16:9.
9. Sold separately.
10. Compared with DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller.
11. The size and weight may be slightly different due to the configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method.