- Product Description
DJI Inspire 2 with Indemnis Nexus PRS
The Nexus by Indemnis is the first UAV recovery system to be proven reliable in any failure situation.
Thousands of hours in development, testing, and engineering to continuously refine the technologies that make our system work and create a reliable product for our customers that is unmatched to any system currently on the market.
- Inspire 2 Drone x 1
- Inspire 2 TB50 Battery x 2
- Inspire 2 Remote Controller x 1
- Inspire 2 Charger x 1
- Inspire 2 Propeller x 4
- Nexus Recovery System (Includes properly sized chute);
- Manual deployment along Proprietary automatous fall detection software
- Mounting bracket
- Carrying case for storage when the system is not mounted to the aircraft
- Safety Documentation for waiver submission, including ASTM compliance paperwork and human injury studies.
The Nexus system comes pre-packaged and ready to mount to the drone. There is no soldering of wires, packing of parachutes, or assembling of the recovery system. Users need to perform a 1 time install of the software/hardware board into their Inspire 2 which takes less than 15 minutes. Then charge the nexus with the supplied mini air cylinder that includes an automatic regulator to simplify the filling process. After the initial install the nexus can be removed from the drone in less than 30 seconds and reattached in the same amount time allowing you to use their existing case for storage and transport.