- Product Description
- Allows for Multiple Operators of 1 Drone
- Connects 2-4 Controllers as Master/Slave
- Run Pilot/Gimbal with 2 Remotes
- Run Pilot/Gimbal/Camera with 3-4 Remotes
- All Commands Route Through Master Remote
- Drone Delivers Video to All Controllers
- Communication Distance up to 492'
Multilink is compatible with DJI Focus as well as the Cendence Remote Controller. Perform complex multi-operator shots and maneuvers with the Multilink from DJI. Designed specifically for Inspire 2 and Cendence remote controllers, the Multilink allows for multiple remotes to control different aspects of a drone, as well as share incoming video signals. It Connects up to three slave controllers to the Inspire 2/Matrice 200 Series master remote controller to form a star network with the Master in the center as the hub. The slave remotes send commands to the aircraft via the master remote, and the drone's image/video signal is received by the slave remotes directly from the aircraft.