- Product Description
Process Digital Images and Generate 3D Spatial Data with Speed and Accuracy.
Agisoft Metashape is a software that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
- Photogrammetric triangulation
- Dense point cloud: editing and classification
- Digital elevation model: DSM/DTM generation
- Georeferenced orthomosaic generation
- Terrestrial laser scanning (TLS) registration
- Ground control points/scale bar support
- Measurements: distances, areas, volumes
- Stereoscopic measurements
- 3D model: generation and texturing
- Hierarchical tiled model generation
- 4D modeling for dynamic scenes
- Panorama stitching
- Multispectral imagery processing
- Automatic powerlines detection
- Satellite imagery processing
- Python and Java API
- Network processing
- Cloud processing
Frequently Asked Questions
|Are the licenses time-limited?||No, the licenses are not time-limited.|
|Does my license come with support?||Yes, your Metashape license includes 12 months of email support.|
Does each license include updates?
||Yes, each license includes software updates.|
|How is the license sent to me?||You will receive a registration code by email after your order is processed.|
What if I already have a demo version of Metashape?
||The registration code will let you convert your demo version of Metashape into a fully featured and registered version of the software.|
|What is a Floating license?||Floating licenses allow each license to be installed on as many devices as desired. One computer will designated as the "license server." It acts as the main computer that manages the license and which computers are registered.|
|Am I allowed to use my educational license on commercial projects?||No, the educational license prohibits use of the software on commercial projects.|
|Who can buy an educational license?||Only officially accredited educational institutions are eligible to obtain Agisoft Metashape educational licenses. L icenses can also be purchased by students and officially employed teaching and research staff of officially accredited educational institutions.|