- Product Description
Process Digital Images and Generate 3D Spatial Data with Speed and Accuracy.
Agisoft Metashape is a software that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
- Photogrammetric triangulation
- Dense point cloud: editing and classification
- Digital elevation model: DSM/DTM generation
- Georeferenced orthomosaic generation
- Terrestrial laser scanning (TLS) registration
- Ground control points/scale bar support
- Measurements: distances, areas, volumes
- Stereoscopic measurements
- 3D model: generation and texturing
- Hierarchical tiled model generation
- 4D modeling for dynamic scenes
- Panorama stitching
- Multispectral imagery processing
- Automatic powerlines detection
- Satellite imagery processing
- Python and Java API
- Network processing
- Cloud processing
Frequently Asked Questions
|Are the licenses time-limited?||No, the licenses are not time-limited.|
|Does my license come with support?||Yes, your Metashape license includes 12 months of email support.|
Does each license include updates?
||Yes, each license includes software updates.|
|How is the license sent to me?||You will receive a registration code by email after your order is processed.|
What if I already have a demo version of Metashape?
||The registration code will let you convert your demo version of Metashape into a fully featured and registered version of the software.|
|What is a Node-Locked license?||Node-locked licenses (previously called Stand-Alone licenses) can be installed on one device at a time.|
|Can I transfer my license to another device?||Yes, you can transfer your license from one device to another. Only the current device holding the license will be able to used the software.|
|Am I allowed to use my Node-Locked license on paid projects?||Yes, you can use your license on paid and unpaid projects.|
Who can buy a Node-Locked license?
||The license is available to individuals and legal entities, such as companies, firms, museums, research institutions, governmental institutions, etc.|