- Product Description
Blue Vigil Drone Tether System with DJI Install Kit
- WORKS WITH MOST OFF-THE-SHELF DRONES
- NO DEDICATED OPERATOR REQUIRED
- LAUNCH IT AND LEAVE IT
- UNLIMITED HOVER
- RS1000 Ground Power Tether System
- Blue Vigil DJI Accessory Kit
- Blue Vigil Battery Replacement Module
The ground-based tether allows unlimited flight time when connected to a power source (generator, household current, or battery).
The Blue Vigil system includes the ground base tether unit (RS1000), brace and the Battery Replacement Module (BRM).
The Blue Vigil power system can support up to 1500 W of sustained power with off-the-shelf output voltages of 12 V and 24 V. The system accepts 110 V-240 V AC input.
The power tether runs at 380 V DC and uses Blue Vigil’s battery replacement module (BRM) which is mounted on the multi-rotor to convert this voltage to 12-24 V DC. Other output voltages and power needs can be quoted on request. The Blue Vigil RS1000 operates with these DJI drones: S900, S1000, Inspire 1, Inspire 2, Matrice 200 or any drone that operates on a 12 V or 24 V battery. Some drones may require an adaptor.
Unlimited Flight Time
No more down time while swapping out batteries! Connected to the Blue Vigil tether your drone will have unlimited flight time.
Launch & Leave
Once at the desired altitude, compatible drones will generally hold their position without needing constant operator input.
The RS1000 ground-based tether allows unlimited flight time when connected to a power source. The system includes the ground base tether unit (RS1000), power cord and the Battery Replacement Module (BRM). It can support up to 1500W of sustained power with off-the-shelf output voltages 24V.
With generator, inverter or household power input, the system provide continuous power to the drone.
- Unlimited flight duration
- Powers most UAV by replacing the OEM battery with the Blue Vigil Replacement Module (BRM)
- Set it and forget it – once deployed the integrated flight control system will keep the UAV in hover over the ground power station
- 1500 W of sustained power
- Peak power output of 1600 W
- System accepts 110 V-240 V AC input
NEWS MEDIA & EVENTS
- Capture great shots of your race, concert or festival.
- News media can monitor travel lanes or current events.
LAW ENFORCEMENT & FIRST RESPONDERS
- Evaluate crime scenes and vehicle collision efficiently.
- Law enforcement can monitor crowd situations.
- Fire officials can identify hot spots.
- Area surveillance and tactical overview.
MILITARY & GOVERNMENT
- Perform reconnaissance and aerial surveillance missions.
- Protect a person or area with extended aerial views.
COMMUNICATION & SENSORS
- Deploy radio and cellular sites and relays.
- Monitor UAV mounted electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) sensors.
OTHER COMMON USES
- Situational awareness at events (concerts, festivals, parades)
- Eye-in-the-sky camera position for televising and recording sports events
- Reconnaissance in hazardous/inaccessible environments
- Surveillance of fixed positions and perimeters
- Monitoring protracted barricade/hostage situation
- Weather monitoring
- Hazmat incidents
- Monitoring vehicular traffic conditions
- Scene safety/force protection
- Film production
- Aerial platform for lights, sensors, and antennas
- 50 m standard cable length (extension can be provided upon request)
- 1.2 m per second maximum rate of climb/descent
- Tether weight is 15 g per m
- Peak power output: 1600 W
- Sustained power output: 220 V AC input - 1500 W,
120 V AC input – 1000W
- Tether break strength: 450 N
- Tension on tether (on spool): 700 g
- Operating temperature: -20 C to +40 C
- Adjustable wire tension based on size of multi-rotor
- Thermal overload shutdown protection
- Proprietary power management circuitry
- Active cable management
- Includes tether cable mounting clamp
- Includes aircraft mounting brace
- Dimensions: 52.4 x 42.8 x 20.6 cm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Case features: watertight, crushproof and dustproof, easy open double throw latches, automatic pressure equalization valve