- Product Description
DJI Avata Explorer Combo
In the Box
DJI Avata x1
DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery x1
DJI Avata Propellers (Pair) x3
DJI Avata Power Adapter x1
DJI Avata Gimbal Protector x1
Type-C to Type-C PD Cable x1
DJI Goggles Integra x1
USB-C OTG Cable x1
DJI Goggles Integra Eyeglass Frames (Pair) x2
DJI Goggles Integra Corrective Lenses (Pair) x11
DJI Goggles Integra Top Headband x1
Lens Cleaning Cloth x1
DJI RC Motion 2 x1
Where Agility Meets Toughness
Compact and lightweight, DJI Avata is nimble in tight spaces. Every aspect of its design was made for you to be bold. The built-in propeller guard means that if Avata comes in contact with an object, it can bounce back, stay in the air, and can keep on flying.
DJI Goggles Integra
The lightweight DJI Goggles Integra adopts an integrated design that combines headband and battery into one, getting rid of pesky cables and allowing you to effortlessly take the goggles on and off.
The built-in battery headband feels lightweight, balanced, and comfortable to wear.
DJI Goggles Integra can be used while charging and will stay powered through several full-battery drone flights. So you can keep soaring all day.
Get a Feel for Flying
The powerful and intuitive DJI RC Motion 2 provides convenient and responsive control, allowing even beginners to quickly enjoy the fun of motion-based flight control. With motion sensing technology, you can control the flight direction with just a slight turn of the wrist. In tandem with the joystick, you can easily navigate, maneuver, and explore the sky in a completely unique way.
The Perfect Package
New SyncSmooth technology produces smooth, fluent video transmission for high-speed aerial photography.  The tracking effect of the goggles display frame aligning with the video transmission frame is optimized to cut down video transmission latency and fluctuations. Viewing footage with DJI Goggles Integra is also easier on the eyes, effectively reducing visual fatigue and dizziness.
1080p Micro-OLED Screens
DJI Goggles Integra is equipped with two HD Micro-OLED screens to deliver true-to-life colors and highlight-shadow details. The high screen refresh rate presents the fun of flight in a smoother and more fantastic way.
DJI Goggles Integra comes with 11 pairs of lenses ranging from -8.0 D to +2.0 D. You don’t need to wear your own glasses, and can install suitable lenses according to your actual viewing requirements.
If you require astigmatism correction, or if the provided lenses are unsuitable, you can purchase additional lenses and use the eyeglass frames provided to install them on the goggles.
Epic Moves Deserve Epic Footage
A Breakthrough in FPV Visuals
Equipped with a 1/1.7-inch CMOS sensor, DJI Avata supports 4K ultra-wide-angle recording with an f/2.8 aperture. Together with high-grade imaging performance, it delivers exceptional visual that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats.
155° Super-Wide FOV
Most camera drones offer, at best, an 84° FOV. DJI Avata kicks things up a gear with its super-wide 155° FOV. This expanded perspective is closer to what we see with our own eyes, creating impactful, hyper-immersive visuals. Smooth Shooting
Keep your footage stable as you swoop and dive with RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady.
These flagship technologies open a world of cinematic possibilities by reducing camera shake and ensuring smooth ultra-HD video.
RockSteady actively reduces camera shake in real-time.
HorizonSteady locks your footage to a level horizon for cinematic effects.
Agile in the Editing Room
Dive into a world of colors by shooting in D-Cinelike mode. Make your footage pop with advanced color grading in post-editing and turn your creation into a masterpiece.
Your Rugged Companion
Portable and Ready for Adventure
Avata adopts a new innovative design that is made with convenience in mind. It is more lightweight, compact, and easy to carry.
Be Bold. Fly Far.
DJI Avata is built tough, so you can be brave. The durable frame reduces the risk of damage, giving you more peace of mind. The new ducted aerodynamic design optimizes power efficiency allowing for an impressive flight time of up to 18 minutes.
Soar and Explore
Rediscover your surroundings with complete freedom and find incredible ways to capture video. DJI Avata's flexibility in various scenarios opens up a world of creative possibilities.
Fly Where Others Can't
Capture truly unique footage as you weave between branches, under bridges, and through corridors, filming in places previously inaccessible.
Should Avata fall on its back, activate Turtle mode with a few simple taps and watch it spring back into action.
Confidence Born From Safety
Downward Obstacle Sensing System
In addition to the built-in propeller guard, Avata features downward binocular vision and ToF infrared sensing for even greater safety. These sensors detect obstacles below and allow Avata to perform low-altitude or indoor flight.
Who Said Safety Isn't Fun?
Enjoy the experience with less flight anxiety. The motion controller's Emergency Brake button lets you stop on a dime at the tap of a button. And with support for RTH, you get added protection when the battery is low or signal drops out.
Try out Avata's low-altitude flight and safely glide tantalizingly close to the ground. This, combined with the super-wide FOV, creates an exhilarating, one-of-a-kind perspective.
Halt and Hover
Tap the Emergency Brake button if you encounter a situation that requires an abrupt stop. Avata will hover in place, reducing the risk of potential accidents.
Transmission You Can Depend On
Avata features DJI's flagship O3+ video transmission and 2T2R omnidirectional antennas for unrivaled stability and responsiveness during flight. Enjoy a crisp and smooth real-time view in your goggles, even in environments with interference.
1080p Max Video Transmission Quality
100 fps Max Video Transmission Frame Rate
30 ms Lowest Video Transmission Latency
10 km Max Video Transmission Range
50 Mbps Max Video Transmission Bitrate
H.265 Video Transmission Coding
* When using DJI Goggles Integra in an open outdoor environment without interference.
Master Your Moves
DJI Avata is compatible with multiple remote control devices that each unlock different
possibilities. The flight simulator is perfect for sharpening your skills or trying our different control modes that will offer enriched visual effects and new opportunities.
Fly in Manual mode with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to achieve advanced flight movements, stable aerial photography effects, and diversified visual language for filming.
Practice Makes Perfect
The DJI Virtual Flight app is applicable to both computers and smartphones and contains a variety of simulated scenarios. You can practice indoors or outdoors, polish your flight skills, and become a master pilot step by step.
* Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** When flying indoors, some features may be limited due to insufficient lighting, no GPS signal, or lack of space.
*** Tested with a production model DJI Avata in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
**** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
1. DJI Avata is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, DJI RC Motion 2, Goggles Integra and DJI FPV Goggles V2.
2. The wearing and viewing experience may vary from person to person.
3. The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
4. DJI Goggles 2 does not support astigmatism correction. If you have specific vision
requirements, please consult your doctor before use.
5. The viewing experience may vary.
6. 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
7. The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
8. HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode FOV with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and the video recording specification of 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is 2.7K@100/120fps or 1080p@100/120fps.
9. Tested when hovering in an environment without wind or interference.
10. DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, DJI RC Motion 2 or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode or S Mode.
11. The aircraft must maintain a distance of at least 0.25 meters from the ground.
12. Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Video transmission latency varies with different goggles. DJI FPV Goggles V2 can reach a video transmission of up to 810p. When using DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the 810p/120fps video transmission, the lowest video transmission latency is less than 28 ms.
13. FCC compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
14. Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Video transmission bitrate varies with operating environments.
15. Compatible with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which is sold separately.
16. The PC client supports the Windows operating systems. The mobile client supports iOS 12.0 and later and Android v9.0 and later.