- Product Description
DJI Goggles Integra
Lightweight and Portable
DJI O3+ Video Transmission 
Soak up the sky with DJI Goggles Integra, and extend your experience with DJI Avata and DJI RC Motion 2 for acute control and immersive, first-person flight.
In the Box
|DJI Goggles Integra||1|
|USB-C OTG Cable||1|
|DJI Goggles Integra Eyeglass Frames (Pair)||2|
|DJI Goggles Integra Corrective Lenses (Pair)||11|
|DJI Goggles Integra Top Headband||1|
|Lens Cleaning Cloth||1|
Combined for Convenience
The lightweight DJI Goggles Integra adopts an integrated design that combines headband and battery into one, getting rid of pesky cables and allowing you to effortlessly take the goggles on and off.
The built-in battery headband feels lightweight, balanced, and comfortable to wear. 
DJI Goggles Integra can be used while charging and will stay powered through several full-battery drone flights. So you can keep soaring all day.
Approx. 410 g
Max Operating Time
Two hours 
DJI Goggles Integra is equipped with two HD Micro-OLED screens to deliver true-to-life colors and highlight-shadow details. The high screen refresh rate presents the fun of flight in a smoother and more fantastic manner.
Max Screen Refresh Rate
100 Hz 
Supported CODEC Formats
H.264 and H.265
TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification
DJI Goggles Integra presents HD display quality while protecting your eyes with a comfortable experience.
Ultra-Low Latency, Smooth, and Stable Video Transmission
DJI Goggles Integra is equipped with DJI O3+ video transmission, boasting latency as low as 30 ms.  The goggles automatically switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands to keep a stable signal for a fluid, immersive HD viewing experience with minimal interference. 
New SyncSmooth technology produces smooth, fluent video transmission for high-speed aerial photography.  The tracking effect of the goggles display frame aligning with the video transmission frame is optimized to cut down video transmission latency and fluctuations. Viewing footage with DJI Goggles Integra is also easier on the eyes, effectively reducing visual fatigue and dizziness.
Lowest Video Transmission Latency
Auto Frequency Band Selection
2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz
Share the Sky
Connect DJI Goggles Integra with the DJI Fly app on your smartphone to display a real-time camera view to your goggles and smartphone simultaneously. Share the view with friends to enjoy stunning and immersive flight together.
- DJI Goggles Integra supports DJI O3+ video transmission with DJI Avata or DJI O3 Air Unit.
- Wearing and viewing experience may vary by user.
- Measured with an ambient temperature of 25° C (77° F), screen brightness at 4, connection to DJI Avata, the video transmission mode set to 1080p/100fps, head tracking off, and the goggles' battery fully charged and not supplying power to external devices such as smartphones.
- The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
- Measured using 1080p/100fps video transmission, tested outdoors in an open, interference-free environment.
- The 5.8GHz frequency band is banned in certain countries/regions. Check and comply with local laws and regulations before flying.
- The frame synchronization algorithm for DJI Goggles Integra has been optimized from prior models to improve video transmission and reduce visual fatigue and dizziness.