Sniffer4D TDLAS Methane - Sensing & Mapping System
Quantitative Methane Detection at 1 ppm Resolution
Specifically Designed for DJI M30 Series and DJI Docks
The new industrial and structural designs provide less weight and smaller size, allowing the system to be integrated with DJI M30 series aircraft and DJI Dock (not available yet). The all-new quick-release mount minimizes prep time and maximizes operational efficiency. The system uses a state-of-the-art Tunavle Diode laser Absorption Spectroscopy (TDLAS) detection method, achieving exceptionally high detection resolution. When using DJI Dock, the system is able to further reduce routine data collection costs for oil & gas HAZMAT response, and carbon detection applications, offering infinite possibilities.
*Response to Methane within Seconds 1ppm Ultra-high Detection Resolution
*Conforming to GBT33672-2017
*Advanced real-time data visualization and analytical software
*Real-time intuitive & insightful information for decision-making
Seamless Integration with DJI M30 Series Aircrafts
- With the quick release design, users can attach the system to or detach the system from DJI M30 within seconds
- The system fully supports DJI Payload SDK. Only a single cable is needed for powering the system and data transmission between the system and DJI M30.
- The real-time methane concentration readings and directly shown on DJI Pilot App.
Compact yet Beautiful - Industrial & Structural Design
- Ultra Lightweight - With a size of 109x103x73mm and a weight of no more than 300g, the TDLAS Methane System maximizes the flight time of the aircraft.
- Sensitive to Methane (CH4) only - The state-of-the-art TDLAS detection method offers exceptional gas selectivity, making the system only sensitive to methane (CH4).
- Real-time Warning - The front and rear warning lights have large visible angle. The color automatically changes according to the methane concentration, notifying on-site personnel about the risks in real-time.
State-of-the-art Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy
- Shortened response time to only a few seconds.
- 1ppm ultra-high detection resolution and minimum detection limit thanks to its high signal-to-noise ratio
- Auto calibration at every startup.
*As one of the emerging high resolution spectroscopy-based detection methods, the TDLAS-based detection method has been widely applied in micro quantity and substance analysis.
Advanced Real-time Data Visualization
Sniffer4D Mapper analytical software supports both real-time and post-flight data analysis, providing intuitive & insightful information for decision makers.
- Real-time concentration value display
- 3 Types of gas concentration distribution maps
- 2D Grid Map
- 2D Isoline Map
- 3D Point Map
- Unlimited data transmission range via built-in 4G
- Real-time aircraft camera feed
- One-click report generation
- Post-flight analysis
- Pipeline Inspection
- Carbon Emission Monitoring
- HAZMAT Response
- Landfill Inspection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.