- Product Description
Drones are increasingly recognized as being fantastic tools for crop monitoring and plot research. This course focuses on the technical and practical requirements for collecting optical and multispectral data.
Students will learn the following:
• Fundamentals of multispectral and optical imaging
• Drone mission planning for agriculture use cases
• Best practices for data collection quality control
• Crop-specific field operations
• Optical and multispectral data processing and analysis
We offer a full unconditional refund of any course fee, providing it is requested more than 7 days from the commencement of the course. After this time a credit will be issued for use with any course, subject to availability.
Note: You can not purchase more than one of this item(s) per transaction. Adding more than one of this item(s) to your cart will result in an error. If you're registering multiple people for this course, please start a new transaction for each person.