As Canada's largest and highest rated DJI Drone Repair Centre our goal is simple: provide world class customer service and drone repair service.
Leveraging over 20 years of robotics, electronics, tinkering, and personal enjoyment of the hobby aspect of this technology, we love a challenge! We are extremely confident in our ability to troubleshoot/repair your issues that our policy is simple:
If we can't fix it, you don't pay!
Don't let your investments go to waste - take advantage of our FREE diagnostic! We will let you know the total costs before proceeding. Unlike other repair shops, we don't believe in charging a fee even if you decide against getting your unit repaired. We don't believe in adding salt to the wound after a bad crash. After all, we're pilots too.
We specialize in the DJI Phantom 4 series, Mavic series, Mavic Mini series and DJI FPV drones as they are the most popular drones in the market today.
Find out why we are the top rated drone repair service shop in Canada. See what others have to say about our work.
Repair Centre Headquarters:
2045 Dundas St. East, Unit 1-2
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
No appointment necessary, drop in during business hours.
CURRENT DIAGNOSTIC TURNAROUND TIME = 1 week
Issues we commonly service include but are not limited to:
- Matrice 200, 210, 210RTK Series Repairs
- Matrice 300RTK Repairs
- Matrice 30, 30T Series Repairs
- Inspire 2 Repairs
- Matrice 600 / RTK
- DJI Mini 2 series Gimbal, Shell, Motor Arm replacement
- DJI Mini 3 series Gimbal, Shell, Motor Arm replacement
- DJI Avata Gimbal, Shell, Motor Arm replacement
- DJI Mavic Pro series Gimbal, Shell, Motor Arm replacement
- DJI Mavic 2 series Gimbal, Shell, Motor Arm replacement
- DJI Mavic 3 series Gimbal, Shell, Motor Arm replacement
- DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise series Gimbal, Shell, Motor Arm replacement
- DJI Phantom 4 series shell replacement
- DJI Phantom series compass, calibration, and GPS issues
- Chasing M2 Series
- Chasing Gladius Series
- Handheld gimbal tuning and calibration
- Handheld gimbal balancing
- Handheld gimbal troubleshooting
- Issue diagnosis and preventative maintenance
Why Choose Us to Repair Your Drone?
- Certified DJI Technicians: our drone repair technicians have been factory trained by DJI.
- Rapid Turnaround: we are committed to getting you back in the air quickly by maintaining an efficient operating process and healthy stock of repair parts on site
- 30-Day Guarantee: all work performed is warranted to be free from defects for 30 days after your repair