- Product Description
Civil Engineering, BIM, Utilities, Infrastructure Management, Construction, Building Services, Public Safety, Fire and First Response
In this 2-day training module, students will be introduced to thermal and optical inspection principles and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications. Students will learn best practices for collecting inspection-grade optical and thermal imaging data, how to interpret accurate temperature readings, and how to account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity.
At the end of this module, students will be able to…
- Interpret and manage client requests and expectations for drone inspections.
- Develop professional drone inspection work plans.
- Utilize manual and automated flight control modes for safe inspection operations.
- Interpret the effects of emissivity, reflectance, and radiation on thermal image data.
- Generate inspection reports.