- Product Description
The Transport Canada ADVANCED Flight Review exam is one of the requirements for conducting advanced operations with your drone and assesses your ability to operate a drone safely. The flight review takes approximately 90 minutes and is scheduled upon request.
- You must have passed the Transport Canada ADVANCED RPAS Pilot exam to do a Flight Review
- You are responsible for providing the RPAS and all necessary equipment required to safely operate during the flight review.
- Volatus Academy RPAS equipment can be made available upon request (additional charges apply)
- If you fail the flight review, you must wait at least 24 hrs before attempting it again (additional charges apply)
- The Flight Review price is based on conducting it at one of the Volatus training academy locations across Canada. If your location is not listed, please contact us to discuss options.
We offer a full unconditional refund of any course fee, providing it is requested more than 7 days from the commencement of the course. After this time a credit will be issued for use with any course, subject to availability.
Note: You can not purchase more than one of this item(s) per transaction. Adding more than one of this item(s) to your cart will result in an error. If you're registering multiple people for this course, please start a new transaction for each person.