- Product Description
PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
- supports 1 - 40 pounds of weight
- vertical axis stabilization
- ergonomic support reduces operator fatigue
- extended range of motion - effective boom range of 55''
- compact and lightweight design
- durable carbon fiber and aluminum construction
The Ready Rig GS + ProArms alleviates the burden of operating heavy camera packages by redistributing weight away from the operator’s arms, shoulders and back. The ProArms are specifically designed for Professional Operators, or those aspiring to get to the next level. With a telescoping length of 23-37” and effective boom range of 55”, the ProArms increase the versatility and performance of Ready Rig GS by providing further dampening, range of motion, and added weight support. The ProArms provide ¼”-20 and 3/8”-16 monitor mounts on both rods, keeping the action in front of you at all times. For larger sweeping boom moves, and additional range the ProArms are a ‘must-have.’
In the box
- Ready Rig Frame x1
- Shoulder mounts x2
- ProArm Carbon Fiber Support Rods x2
- Rear Tension Cables x2
- Universal Gimbal Attachments x2
- Ready Rig GS Bag x1
Load RangeL 1- 40lbs
Belt Size: 28" - 44"
Package weight: 19.2lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 26" x 16" x 10"