Sniffer4D Mini 2
CHOOSE YOUR CONFIGURATION
Oil & Gas /
A Multi-gas Detection & Mapping System for DJI M30/M30T
Sniffer4D Mini2 consists of a compact yet powerful multi-gas detection hardware, and user-friendly analytic software. This system can measure and visualize real-time 3D gas concentration distributions. By providing timely & actionable information, Sniffer4D Mini2 helps first responders, oil & gas industry, environmental protection agencies, and researchers improve efficiency, mitigate risks, and reduce costs.
- Ambient Air Monitoring
- HAZMAT Response
- Smart City
- Carbon monitoring
- Plant and Pipeline Inspection
One-stop Workflow - From data collection to result delivery
Sense Up to 9 Gases at a Time
Sniffer4D is able to obtain up to 9 gas concentration distributions at one time. Users can flexibly choose or alter their sensor configurations that suit their applications and budgets.
- PM2.5, PM10, O3, NO2, CO, SO2, VOCs, Odor (OU)
for ambient air monitoring;
- VOCs, CH4, CO, Cl2, O2, NO2, H2S, CO2 for HAZMAT response;
- VOCs, CH4, H2S, SO2 for oil & gas plant leak detection.
See Your Real-time Data, Anywhere
Sniffer4D's built-in cellular connectivity & US-based Cloud server enable secure real-time data transmission with unlimited range to decision makers in different locations.
Advanced Real-time Visualization
Sniffer4D Mapper software visualizes and analyzes data from one or more Sniffer4Ds in real time, providing intuitive & insightful information for decision makers.
One-click Result Delivery
After a mission, simply click a button to generate a mission report containing key results, or a CSV file containing all the raw data. Reporting your work has never been easier.
More Software Features
* Display real-time gas concentration values and temporal graphs;
* Display Sniffer4D's working status
(e.g. GPS satellite number, a ltitude);
* Automatically retrieve data collected by Sniffer4D during
communication interruption back to the software;
* Display real-time video feed from drone;
* Support connecting to multiple Sniffer4Ds at the same time;
* Display real-time UAS camera view;
* Support screen recording during missions;
* Calculate estimated Fuel Sulfer Content (FSC);
* Import historical mission files;
* Import & display orthophoto;
* Import geo-tagged photos;
* Calibrate Sniffer4D;
* Show demo missions;
* Automatic update.
Seamless Integration with DJI M30/M30T
Sniffer4D Mini2's all-new industrial and structural designs bring significant reduction in its size and weight, maximizing M30's flight time. The new quick-release mount and cable connection, shorten the operation preparation time even further.
- Compact body 102x103x72mm
- Ultra lightweight 250-300g
- Active air intake
- Data retrieval algorithm
- SD card data storage
Plug & Play
With Sniffer4D Mini2's built-in 4G connectivity, all you need to do is to plug the cable to the PSDK port on the top of DJI M30.
The 6 status LEDs enable users to quickly understand Sniffer4D Mini2's working status, boosting your work efficiency.
The 3 warning lights on Sniffer4D Mini2 have larger visible angle. They change color under different gas concentrations, notifying nearby people about the risks.
DJI Cloud API
Sniffer4D Mini2 supports DJI's new Cloud API, bringing unprecedented amount of visual information to the M30's large screen remote control.
Advanced Hardware & Algorithm Design - Ensure Sniffer4D's excellent data linearity, repeatability, reliability and short response time.
Verified Data Quality
- Proprietary ultra-low noise signal processing electronics
- Proprietary environmental and bias compensation algorithms
- State-of-the-art sensing components
- Rigorous quality control process
Flexible & Easy Calibration
Every Sniffer4D is factory calibrated before being shipped out. We recommend re-calibrating the device every 6 months. There are generally 3 ways to calibrate Sniffer4D.
Compare long-term datasets from Sniffer4D and a local reference monitoring station (placed at the same location) to determine the calibration parameters.
Inject gases with known concentrations into the calibration chamber.
Use local AQI information to roughly determine the calibration parameters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.