Up until recently, high-quality video footage could only be created by expensive equipment used by the most successful people in the movie industry. With continued technological advancements, the kinds of high-quality cameras only seen in Hollywood are now increasingly available for the average person at an affordable price. The handheld gimbals available from OmniView Tech are one such example of devices that are making high-quality camera action available for everyone.
A gimbal is a stabilization device that attaches to your camera, allowing you to film from multiple angles while maintaining a sturdy and even shot. Gimbals allow you to pan, tilt, rotate and maneuver all Jitter free while maintaining your Horizon. The result is a clean and stable reel of professional-quality footage. Put the control in your hands and eliminate shaky and amateur-looking camerawork with handheld gimbals from OmniView Tech.
The Benefits of a Gimbal
Gimbals have been used in professional high-budget movie sets for years. Now, handheld gimbals allow you to capture that same high-quality footage wherever you are. Some of the benefits of handheld gimbals include:
- They’re lightweight and easy to use.
- They are capable of a full 360 degree rotation.
- They’re perfect for action scenes that require agile camera movements.
- They’re hand-operated, giving the director full control over where and how the camera shoots.
- They’re relatively inexpensive, allowing you professional-grade quality without the big budget price tag.
- They come in a variety of sizes and can support a number of cameras, from small smartphones to heavier, more professional devices.
It can be difficult for first-time or emerging directors to capture footage that isn’t shaky or amateur-looking. With the help of these innovative handheld gimbals, it’s possible to create stunning movies that look like major Hollywood productions without the multimillion dollar budget. Browse our selection of high-quality handheld gimbals and learn more about our pricing plans by contacting us today at OmniView Tech.